[ft-l] Fw: Volunteer RV Caretaker Position

Kent Wimmer kwimmer at fs.fed.us
Tue Jul 21 11:12:06 CDT 2009

Please distribute this volunteer position to those that may be interested.
 Thanks.

Kent

Kent L. Wimmer, AICP
Florida National Scenic Trail Liaison
Florida Trail Association, Inc.
kwimmer at fs.fed.us
(850) 523-8576 (w)
(850) 523-8578 (fax)
(850) 528-5261 (cell)
(850) 386-8442 (h)
Mailing address:
325 John Knox Rd, F-100
Tallahassee, FL 32303-4160

Join Us As We Celebrate the
Decade for the National Scenic and Historic Trails leading to the
50th Anniversary of the National Trails System Act in 2018

----- Forwarded by Kent Wimmer/NONFS/USDAFS on 07/21/2009 12:09 PM -----

Nels Parson <NParson at sjrwmd.com>
07/17/2009 11:23 AM

"'rlint at fs.fed.us'" <rlint at fs.fed.us>, "'jpohlers at fs.fed.us'"
<jpohlers at fs.fed.us>, "'Robert.Lamont at dep.state.fl.us'"
<Robert.Lamont at dep.state.fl.us>, Ella Lindsay <geriverhouse at msn.com>,
'Kent Wimmer' <kwimmer at fs.fed.us>, "'fta at floridatrail.org'"
<fta at floridatrail.org>, "'Warren.Poplin at dep.state.fl.us'"
<Warren.Poplin at dep.state.fl.us>, "'Thomason, Mickey'"
<Mickey.Thomason at dep.state.fl.us>, "'greg.wiley at marioncountyfl.org'"
<'greg.wiley at marioncountyfl.org'>
cc
Steven R Miller <srmiller at sjrwmd.com>, Brian Emanuel
<BEmanuel at sjrwmd.com>, Rufus Davis <rhdavis at sjrwmd.com>
Subject
Volunteer RV Caretaker Position

Hope this finds you well.

I am writing to each of you in the hope that you may be able to assist me
in locating a volunteer ?campground host? for the District?s Emeralda
Marsh Conservation Area located on the east side of Lake Griffin between
Leesburg and Eustis. This last year we weren?t able to find one and we
desperately need to have a position at this location for the upcoming
winter/spring season of the Wildlife Drive. I know we are approaching the
time of year where folks who host up north begin looking for areas to come
south to volunteer in the winter. Attached is a position description and
contact info. We really need someone who can stay for the entire season.
It?s a really sweet set-up for the right individual(s).

If you would be so kind as to post a copy of the position description
where campers to your site could read it or send the electronic version to
any interested inquiries, I would be most appreciative. If you have any
questions, please feel free to call me.

Thank you so much for your assistance on this.

Nels

Nels Parson
Recreation Land Manager
Division of Land Management
St. Johns River Water Management District
PO Box 1429
Palatka, FL 32178
(386)329-4410-Office
(386)329-4848 Fax