[ft-l] Fw: Accuracy of Garmin "Field" GPS Units

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Tue Dec 22 10:44:04 CST 2009

Joe, thanks so much for a report this tech-illiterate could understand.  Glad you had such a great trip!  As to the Goldens, glad they had a good time too.  Years ago I used to do day hikes with my Gordon Setter; I still miss seeing him 50 yards ahead of me on the trail, checking to see where I was.

Joan