[ft-l] SOBO thruhikers alert !

Linda Patton lpatton at fsu.edu
Fri Nov 30 22:55:45 CST 2007

Heads up, trail angels, there's a couple of SOBO hikers acomin' your way.  I got a call tonight from Billy/'Nastyman'
 who's just entering the east end of the St. Marks Nat'l. Wildlife Refuge with Dave/'Flavius.'  (I believe LWOP has hiked with 'Nastyman.')  I'm picking them up in St. Marks (town) on Sunday and bringing them to Tallahassee for overnight, then back to the trail on Monday.  They don't have an online journal, so this was a complete surprise.  Nice to know there are more hikers out there.  Let's give 'em that ol' FTA welcome..  ~~ eArThworm

 --- Visit my website at http://booksforhikers.com ---