[ft-l] Thruhikers went thru

geyerpd at comcast.net geyerpd at comcast.net
Mon Mar 12 22:00:59 CDT 2007

I caught your email about Bamboo Bob and wing it, and sent them a message.

I also want to say hi to you, from my home in Tallahassee.  I spend a lot of time dayhiking the FT.  I am about done with the stretch from Aucilla river to Camel lake.  Bradwell Bay was real and fun, but not real fun.  I am working towards a thru hike...but many things get in the way.

Geyerpd

From: Linda Patton <lpatton at mailer.fsu.edu>