[Cdt-l] Shuttle from Butte to Four Courners?

Brian Lewis brianle8 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 09:01:28 CST 2012

I took a taxi from Anaconda to Butte and then back this past year, had to
go in for a medical thing.  While not super cheap, I don't recall it being
terribly expensive either.  I think that the taxi I used was the (one and
only) taxi operating out of the Anaconda area, FWIW, but presume that Butte
has something too (?).