[Cdt-l] All Mapbooks...

PeekTrekker4 at aol.com PeekTrekker4 at aol.com
Thu Feb 23 15:05:53 CST 2012

Thanks, Jerry for a stupendous job!

3 ?s, at your convenience:  1. A second to  Yogi's question about a WY Book
discount?  2. How will the  updates be handled? It would be nice if one
could somehow buy and download  just the updated pages, although the waypoints
would probably be wrong for  the rest of the book.  3. Although I'll be done
by  the time it might happen, will you eventually add the alternate  routes?

Already bought CO, NM, & MT/ID; waiting discount word on WY,
Trekker

In a message dated 2/23/2012 9:50:38 A.M. Central Standard Time,