[Cdt-l] lima to darby

ron guay ron.a.guay2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 09:51:12 CST 2012

Thanks.  I have a pre-made maildrop headed to Lima and plan on skipping
Lander.  Actually, with the possible exception of Leadore, I plan on
following Yogi's example resupply points.  Why re-invent the wheel?  Also,
any additions needed on the fly are all in-town 'Buys'....so it's pretty
flexible.

The obvious tough spots being Ghost Ranch (NM) to Pagosa Springs (CO),
Steamboat Springs (CO) to Rawlins (WY), South Pass (WY) to Dubois (WY) and
Lima (MT) to Sula (MT)...I really don't want to carry 9 days of food, but
we'll see.  Maybe I'll carry some high calorie powder through those
sections.

PS:  Those Google glasses sound interesting.  Having glasses with a
built-in GPS was discussed last year on the PCT when we had a month of
route finding.  Having a Heads Up Display that overlays a semi transparent
track over the snow/tread-less ground might be cool.  Battery life will be
an issue, but still...