[Cdt-l] Request for Wolff pages

jim.bispham at talktalk.net jim.bispham at talktalk.net
Wed Feb 22 07:37:40 CST 2012

In 2011 I had to pull off CDT near Skinner Meadow Rd(near Big Hole river) after having sustaining injury and headed down to Jackson MT. and then came back home to UK. In my temper I threw away thew wolff pages between here and Lima and also Yogi page for Leadore ID. Can anybody help by sending me copies.I also threw Ley maps away, but I can re print them. I have booked flights from UK to return to CDT in July where I came off.  Thanking you.     MILKY