[Cdt-l] GPS CDT alignment formerly 2 mistakes... cdts route

ron guay ron.a.guay2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 13:04:42 CST 2012

Nice work.  I created somewhat of a CDT Master track/waypoint file by
Tracks, and your Waypoints) into my phone.  As expected...a little
spaghetti like in some places (NM especially).  I think your Master file
will be definitely worth trying.  Thanks.

What's tedious is making sure the cool alt routes I choose actually go
through my resupply points...

Thanks.

Blister