[Cdt-l] NM BLM mapset

PeekTrekker4 at aol.com PeekTrekker4 at aol.com
Thu Feb 2 11:27:17 CST 2012

FOR SALE...
a complete set of BLM maps covering the NM CDT.  These maps have been
marked with the CDT and/or JLey's alternate routes. There  are 14 maps; there is
actually a 15th map, but the CDT only nicks a corner of it; I didn't get it,
and I doubt most  other hikers get it either. I'll sell them for $5 each,
Priority  Mail postage paid; that would be $70 total. That is way under the
price for new  ones, and it's good recycling.

Payment by PayPal, check (14 day hold before  shipping), postal money
order, or cash (at your risk). Email or call  432-294-4307 with questions.

Trekker