[cdt-l] Printing Jonathan Ley's Maps

jonathan at phlumf.com jonathan at phlumf.com
Fri Dec 22 00:01:57 CST 2006

It is possible to set it up so they print in batches. I have a couple tips
on my web site, though... it really depends on your personal set-up and
software, etc. Plus, most printers have a paper tray :-).

Another note: If you have a newer laser printer, these work amazingly well
(at least at 8.5 x 11... I haven't seen any larger format laser printers
generally available). Instead of worrying about the ink "running" though,
it has a tendancy to "flake off" on the map folds.

-Jonathan