[cdt-l] Pie Town

Bruce Ward bruce at cdtrail.org
Tue Dec 12 15:06:48 CST 2006

The CDTA, Congressman Pearce, the land managers and the local community
are currently engaged in conversation about how to best route the CDT in
this vicinity. The Congressman has taken a personal interest in
completing the Trail in part due to the success the CDTA has had with
volunteers and gaining local community support for this effort.

Bruce Ward
Executive Director
Continental Divide Trail Alliance
PO Box 628