[cdt-l] OT- NST (last post, I promise! :D)

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 11 23:59:20 CST 2006

>>Being RI, it actually goes by a few Dunkin Donuts!

Actually that's not true... yet.  :)

- bf

Afraid it is now true. There is much development in
South County that was there about five years ago. A
brand new DD was built around the time you went
through (and a golf course, too) Trust me, I am a
native RIer..we know where the DDs are located.  :)
In all seriousness, I saw the blue blazes of the NST
not far from the golf course and DD.

To make this CDT related..shows how easily development
can creep up on formerly rural areas. Think of all the
trophy home development near Pie Town...