[cdt-l] Just Joining List

Karen Somers kborski at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 8 13:17:17 CST 2006

Hello All,

I just joined this list after years of participating
in AT and PCT-Ls.  I'm very pleased with the topics of
discussion so far - thanks.

I hope to thru-hike the CDT next season, so I'm just
beginning to get connected to the reality of it after
years of dreaming about hiking long distances and
living in the wild in the Rockies (literally, I've
been dreaming about this trip since I was a little
kid, though I didn't know what exactly my calling was
at the time).  When other little kids' heroes were
rock stars or actors, mine was Jim Bridger!

Nocona
AT'98, PCT'04