[cdt-l] CDTA Position Statement

Bruce Ward bruce at cdtrail.org
Wed Dec 6 08:29:56 CST 2006

Glenn,
I apologize; I meant to respond to the individual that wanted to know
what we had done to minimize motorized use of the CDT. I don't believe
you asked the question.

As to Thailand. I am also a member of Rotary and we have a fellowship of
Mountain and Climbing and Rotarians around the world are involved. I'd
love to make it to Thailand someday (maybe when the is completed)) Let
me know if you would like more info on Rotary-they can be a big help,
especially if you involve youth in your efforts and good luck!

Bruce Ward
Executive Director
Continental Divide Trail Alliance
PO Box 628