[cdt-l] The Best Thread!

Mike DiLorenzo dilorenz at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 5 20:53:36 CST 2006

In the three or four years I've been reading the posts to the cdt-l I have NEVER seen a post draw so much discussion.  I would just like to sincerely thank Ginny Owen for starting what may just be the best thread on the cdt-l!  Thanks Ginny!  I've enjoyed reading such a heated discussion over an issue we are all passionate about.-d-low (CDT 2005 and a past and future CDTA volunteer - even if we did build trail to replace existing trail...)